Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Table question. (Read 7360 times)
Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Table question.
Reply #45 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:43pm
Print Post Print Post  
charliebrown wrote on Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:14pm:
I know this is an old post...I'm curious about this too.  Is there a probelm, depending on what type of linking you have between  the parent and subforms whether you add or update data on the subform in standalone or with the subform appearing on the parent form?
I'm designing/redesigning a couple of appliocations and it would be wonderful to be able to enter/modify data with the subform on the parent form.

Charlie,

The app being described here is trying to stand on it's head a bit. Your requirements are probably much more standard. Why don't you start a new thread with what you want to do with your subforms and we'll try to help you out.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

charliebrown
Members

Beware...novice at large

Re: Table question.
Reply #46 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:47pm
Print Post Print Post  
Hammer wrote on Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:43pm:
charliebrown wrote on Oct 16th, 2007 at 9:14pm:
I know this is an old post...I'm curious about this too.  Is there a probelm, depending on what type of linking you have between  the parent and subforms whether you add or update data on the subform in standalone or with the subform appearing on the parent form?
I'm designing/redesigning a couple of appliocations and it would be wonderful to be able to enter/modify data with the subform on the parent form.

Charlie,

The app being described here is trying to stand on it's head a bit. Your requirements are probably much more standard. Why don't you start a new thread with what you want to do with your subforms and we'll try to help you out.

I agree...better to take the direct route  Embarrassed  Ok...let's "GOTO..."ummm...maybe not

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send Topic Send Topic Print Print