Normal Topic Going 'live' (Read 793 times)
lksseven

Going 'live'
May 16th, 2009 at 2:42pm
Print Post Print Post  
A big 'Thank you!' to everyone here who has contributed to my Sesame education.

My operating application is written and we'll be going 'live' the week after Memorial Day.  No more Q&A triple data entry redundancy - yea!  Although I've got a lot of work still ahead in writing some custom reports, security, and the online client portion (security, separate order form), the efficiencies and productivity gains that will be immediate in our daily operating activities (enter data only once, and have it show up everywhere instantly) will be a wonderful payoff for the hours spent and gray hairs earned.

Again, many thanks.

Larry
IP Logged

Bharat_Naik
Members

Ever ready to learn and

Re: Going 'live'
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2009 at 12:51am
Print Post Print Post  
Congratulations Iksseven and good luck for your future endeavors!  Sesame is indeed very great Database Management program. Whenever I have taken up to design any particular module (such as Electronic Medical Billing, e-Prescription and Document Management System in pursuit of paperless office) of an application, the end results that I got, have way surpassed my expectations and some of the results were beyond my wildest dreams!! With Sesame, we are just limited by our imagination. It is good to know that someone is always ready to help here on this forum whenever you are confronted with a problem. Lanticans (members of development and support team) go beyond their line of duties to help out newbies. Thank You Lanticans.

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2009 at 1:31am
Print Post Print Post  
You're welcome. I'm glad that Sesame did well for you and that we could help out.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged

lksseven

Reply #3 - May 18th, 2009 at 2:18am
Print Post Print Post  
I should mention that I have much more that I intend to do with Sesame, and will continue to have this forum as a fixture on my browser.

Larry
IP Logged

Acebanner

Reply #4 - May 18th, 2009 at 11:29am
Print Post Print Post  
Congratulations, glad to hear Sesame is working for you!  Smiley

IP Logged