Normal Topic Lantica Magazine (Read 687 times)
cynlenep

No personal text

Lantica Magazine
Jan 22nd, 2004 at 9:56pm
Print Post Print Post  
I accidentally deleted the on-line version of my monthly lantica magazine . How do I et it back? Will there be a print version mailed to me?

IP Logged

Alec
Lanticans

Re: Lantica Magazine
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2004 at 10:04pm
Print Post Print Post  
Post your question to Marble Publications at www.insidesesame.com.

Alec
IP Logged

TJCajun

"Laissez les bons temps
rouler"

Re: Lantica Magazine
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2004 at 12:22am
Print Post Print Post  
I believe that subscribers can go to www.insidesesame.com and download the current issue more than one time, just for the reason you mentioned!  Currently there is only the one Jan2004 issue.  When there are back issues available, subscribers will be able to download the back issues (that you are entitled to based on your subscription dates).  This will allow subscribers to have access to the issues they are entitled to, no matter when they go to the Inside Sesame web site.

I don't think there are plans to provide a printed, mailed issue, due to cost.  The Inside Sesame newsletter is provided in PDF format, which allows almost universal reading and printing via the free Adobe Reader program.

Please note that I am giving this information because I believe this is what is planned, and what is stated on the www.insidesesame.com web site. (Click on the link there that reads More About Inside Sesame Subscribing, and scroll down to the Here's How It Works section.)

While I do have some connection to Inside Sesame, in that I perform some proof-reading duties, I do not make decisions about such things.

IP Logged