Normal Topic alignment in a freeform report (Read 1433 times)
debmckee

alignment in a freeform report
Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:17pm
Print Post Print Post  
How do you set up a right alignment in a individual column in a freeform report?  if I use the same method as a table report it moves the column on the page instead of aligning just the value within the column.

IP Logged

debmckee

Re: alignment in a freeform report
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:46pm
Print Post Print Post  
Another question.........How come when I place an element on my freeform report using spacing (with width set up on it)  It prints in a different spot from an html preview vs an html print.  IE:  I have it lined up perfectly in a preview, but it is all wonky when I print it.  Is there also a way to make sure it prints in the same place each time?

IP Logged

Rick_R

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:29pm
Print Post Print Post  
Generally with basic HTML spacing is pretty much screwy and depends on a lot of things like the specific browser.  CSS was created specifically to allow exact setting of pretty much all layout parameters but is not a normal component of "output reports in HTML".

IP Logged

Ray the Reaper
Global Moderator
Members
Lantica Support

The One & The Only

Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:15pm
Print Post Print Post  
debmckee wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:17pm:
How do you set up a right alignment in a individual column in a freeform report?  if I use the same method as a table report it moves the column on the page instead of aligning just the value within the column.

Hi Deb,

Freeform reports do not have Columns so you can't align within a column like you can in a Table report.

-Ray

Raymond Yoxall Consulting
ray.yoxall@gmail.com
ryoxall@lantica.com
Sesame Applications, Design and Support
IP Logged