Normal Topic Inside Sesame Check Printer (Read 1805 times)
wildwood

No personal text

Inside Sesame Check Printer
Jan 1st, 2005 at 3:41pm
Print Post Print Post  
I Recently purchased Check Printer.db through Sesame.
I made a copy of it and installed it as a form on my payroll application. To test it I made only slight alterations, such as PayToOrder=Employee.
I added beneath the check fields such as Gross, FedWh, FICA, Med., TotalDeductions, and Net, to be used on the check stub.
I then exported the records for a particular paydate, and imported them into the check printer form. The first record recorded perfectly but then the next one had the following error messages:
Array Index zero while accessing the array.     and then
Error: A runtime SBasic error has occured. Please close this form and repair the condition before continuing.
All the fields were filled out properly but the program wouldnt permit the check info to be placed in the
PayToOrder or amount or amount text fields.

Peter

IP Logged

Hammer
YaBB Administrator
Lanticans

Fire bad. Tree pretty.

Re: Inside Sesame Check Printer
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2005 at 4:49pm
Print Post Print Post  
Peter,

It sounds like some portion of the code is using an array and is encountering an illegal index value. Perhaps something is blank that the code is expecting to have a value?

You need to contact Inside Sesame for support on applications purchased through them. Marble Publications  is a separate company from Lantica.  We don't have sufficient familiarity with this particular application to effectively support it. The people who wrote it are best equipped to support it.

- Hammer
The plural of anecdote is not data.
IP Logged