Return to Press Area
Lantica Software, LLC
PO Box 27
Penn's Park, PA 18940
Phone: (800) 410-6315
Attn: William Halpern - CEO
Philadelphia, PA - August 04, 2003 - Lantica Software Announces Sesame Release Date.
Lantica Software, LLC proudly announces it will release its new Sesame database management system for public sale on October 15, 2003. More powerful and versatile than today's entry-level databases, yet far easier to work with than complex enterprise-level alternatives, Sesame is designed to meet the needs of the SOHO and corporate department markets.
- Remote Internet database access
- True client-server network operation
- Windows/Linux 32-bit compatibility and interoperability
- HTML reports
- Built-in mail-merge (including e-mail merge) capabilities
- Image display in records
- Simple, non-invasive, DLL-free installation
- Translates Symantec's Q&A databases
- Supports all Windows printers
- Easy programmability, similar to Q&A.
- Much, much more
More information, an online slide-show demo, and FAQ's are available at Lantica's Web site www.lantica.com
- Full single-user client/server package, $249
- Multi-user client licenses* starting at $149 per user
* Requires installed single-user package
# # # # # # #