Become a Sesame Professional!
Are you currently doing or interested in doing Sesame consulting work? If so, fill out the registration form below to become a Sesame Professional.
What is a Sesame Professional?
A Sesame Professional is a consultant who works with Sesame Database Manager. This can involve helping others with existing Sesame applications, or creating Sesame applications from scratch.
How much does it cost to join the Sesame Professional program?
Nothing. Membership is free. There are no dues or fees.
What does a Sesame Professional get?
There are a number of benefits including:
- Free listing on our Resources page. People who contact Lantica asking for a list of consultants are sent to this page.
- Permission to display the Sesame Professional badge on your website and promotional materials
- Preferred status for alpha and beta tester selection for Sesame 2.0
- Discounts on Lantica Consultant Support
- Discounts on Annual Sesame User Conference Registration
- Discounts on Inside Sesame subscriptions
- Discounts on training classes from the Sesame Training Center
- Eligibility for the Sesame Reseller Program which lets you make money on copies of Sesame sold to your clients
How do I sign up?
Fill out and submit the form below. You will be contacted by Lantica for any additional information and a small sample of your Sesame work.